View Profile SimMa-T

All 99 Movie Reviews

43 w/ Responses

Hilarious and random as fuck!

Fantastically creepy! I searched the flash portal for some "eerie" movies and I was not disappointed with what I found!

I loved the contrast between the "cartoony" style and the eerie suspense that came with it. Excellent choice of sound effects and animation.

It was short, straight to the point and successfully managed to creep me out. I would really like if you made shorter movies like this in a similar fashion, since you clearly know how to deliver it! Great job :)

This one made me chuckle real good! So simple, yet so effective. I really like your short horror projects. Keep em coming!

fattyfatfatto responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it! There will be another 15 second one coming at the end of this month!

Fantastic! Loved this short. The colors, sound effects and tension that builds up fast. I had to replay the last few seconds three-four times just to creep me out more! :D

Excellent work!

fattyfatfatto responds:

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it!

Loved the art style and you clearly put time into the environment, in sync with the sound effects and eerie music. The atmosphere was great and I hope you continue to create horror like this!

Excellent work!

KerbGunk responds:

Thank you SimMa-T, I'm flattered you enjoyed each part, and I hope I have a new idea to get animated soon

Unique and highly interesting piece. I like your stuff!

dimrmn responds:

thank you very much!

I really liked this movie. It had a very nice, creepy and eerie atmosphere to it, with really nice backgrounds. The music and sound effects were fitting and it made it all fit in nicely.

I'm 5 years late, but wow... I really loved this animation! The music, the artstyle, scenery and flow of the animation was really beautiful. I hope that you continue to animate and keep composing music!

Take care!

Great work!

So simple but you gave me a laugh!

28, Male