View Profile SimMa-T

44 movie Reviews with Responses

All 99 Reviews

Fantastically creepy! I searched the flash portal for some "eerie" movies and I was not disappointed with what I found!

I loved the contrast between the "cartoony" style and the eerie suspense that came with it. Excellent choice of sound effects and animation.

It was short, straight to the point and successfully managed to creep me out. I would really like if you made shorter movies like this in a similar fashion, since you clearly know how to deliver it! Great job :)

JComX responds:

Thank you so much! I'm working on some other animations right now, but I already have planned out my next creepy animation in this same vein. I have the concept and idea all planned out! I just need the time. X3 Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! It is really motivating!

This one made me chuckle real good! So simple, yet so effective. I really like your short horror projects. Keep em coming!

fattyfatfatto responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it! There will be another 15 second one coming at the end of this month!

Fantastic! Loved this short. The colors, sound effects and tension that builds up fast. I had to replay the last few seconds three-four times just to creep me out more! :D

Excellent work!

fattyfatfatto responds:

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it!

Loved the art style and you clearly put time into the environment, in sync with the sound effects and eerie music. The atmosphere was great and I hope you continue to create horror like this!

Excellent work!

KerbGunk responds:

Thank you SimMa-T, I'm flattered you enjoyed each part, and I hope I have a new idea to get animated soon

Unique and highly interesting piece. I like your stuff!

dimrmn responds:

thank you very much!

A W E S O M E

MAN!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING. The animation and flow is superb! I know how much effort you put into your work man.. You deserve something grand for this!

Really love the character movement and the art style was awesome, the use of colors and shadowing,,, AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS AWESOME, SHAUN IS AWESOME
IT'S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSS SOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

LOVE

CatFat responds:

Haha this made me laugh, thanks for the support simon! :D

super interesting

you've done your homework well

looks totally like a classic type fighting game

BRAVO!!

Catsup-Group responds:

Yeah, my intention was to emulate my favorite KOF, the classic King of Fighters '98.

Amazing

A little late on my review.

You can really tell how much hard work that was put into this flash. You are a great animator in everyway! I hope this flash get's more views, it really deserves it.

Can't wait for ep4.

Ghosty22 responds:

Thank you, sir.

hilarious

Really enjoyed this one, original and fun!
I think this was the first flash ever having a person doing

sirjeffofshort responds:

Doing what man?! For the love of god doing WHAT?!

Haha, thanks for the review. I'm really glad you enjoyed the video.

I love this kind of material

I love this kind of material wich focuses on atmosphere and setting etc.
I also LOVED the art style and it was really well put into flash.
The music fitted right in aswell.

Loved it