View Profile SimMa-T

All 99 Movie Reviews

44 w/ Responses

Solid animation and awesome backgrounds!

This flash was awesome!! Everything in this was AWESOOME, you know how much i like this one.. cause it's awesome!!

5/5 10/10

CHEERS!!!

CatFat responds:

thanks duuudddeee!!!! :D

Nice job

It was both fun and sad,, it was a very nice flash!

Firebalt responds:

Cheers, i must say, This isnt the first reveiw ive received that said it was a sad movie, I seem to have underestimated its effect, i just tried to make the best cinematic effect possible.

Nice & short

This was a nice & short stick movie.. yeah! Good job!

DikkopStudios responds:

Thanks alot!

Nice Job!

It was coooooool :)!

Hilarious and random

I saw I Am Legend just a few days ago and it was a great movie, and i thought this flash wasn't so bad itself. It was a very nice recreation of the trailer and the atmosphere. Some elements in the flash were random but everybody likes randomness. It was a nice parody!

4/5
9/10

Cheers! // SimMa-T

Hilarious!!

Hey! This was great man, I REALLY enjoyed it. The script was hilarious and the voice acting was superb! I could also see that you'ved improved alot since the other S.A.M.V.'s! All the backgrounds had much more detail and the animations was also a bit better. It was fun that you laid out all those small "easter eggs" like Salad Fingers etc.

I really hope you will do many more of these episodes, cause they're really, REALLY something!!

5/5
10/10

Cheers!! // SimMa-T

BaconMask responds:

Thank you friend, I am truly glad you enjoyed it. There will be more as long as I'm alive!

This movie smells of potential

First off, great movie for being your first one. Also.. i can CLEARY see that you took inspiration from the Brackenwood series by Adam Phillips, wich of course is a very good thing in my opinion. The movie itself was kind of random, it was pretty good but a little bit too random. Still, i think you should continue doing in this sort of style, trying to bring out the atmosphere and stuff. I really think you should continue on that type of style, cause i TRULY love Adam Phillips work!

four out of five
eight out of ten

Cheers! / SimMa

Hilarious!

This conversation was hilarious, i really liked it. Nice backgrounds and animations aswell.

5/5!
10/10!

Simple but entertaining

Good job, 4/5

BritishMoose responds:

That's what I was aiming for :D

Nice :D

It was quite funny! Nice animation.... yeah ...... :D

VOTED 5 TO BE EXTRA SPICY NICE!

CatFat responds: