View Profile SimMa-T

All 99 Movie Reviews

44 w/ Responses

Nice art

I enjoyed it, usually this is not my kind of flash but i REALLY REALLY enjoyed this one for some reason!, keep the awesome work coming!

rebaz responds:

YOU WA SHOCK, thats probaly it xD

Awesome

How did you guys come up with this idea??, i love this "show", it's hilarious & awesome!!

Keep up the awesome work!

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching Duderonomous!

Very beautiful.

The first movie from you I saw was Hitch-Hiker part 1 & 2, and I fell in love instantly. The way you animate and draw the enviroments is just perfect. I actually think i saw Prowlies at the River on MTV sometime 1-2 years ago.. i live in Europe so it may have been on a different schedule.

Anyways, this flash was really nicely done.. u are my biggest Idol in the magic land of movie making.

5/5 10/10

CHEERS!

Going to my favourites.

It's so simple but i love it, mysterious and creepy! Good job!

First REVIEW year 2007 ^^

Great movie dude!

haha

cockga ^^

NICE FLASH

Very funny!

I laughed several times! I enjoyed the whole episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

Good job

4/5

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Glad you liked it :)

I review'd -Apple- 3

I liked the 3rd one better than this im sorry to say , but i think you will agree 2 right? Well it wasn't that bad but still ..
Well try to make a longer one .. with a little more story to it.

See ya

Pixl responds:

Yeah, I totally agree, I was very suprised to see this getting a 3.00+ score.

Well yes, I could try to make a longer one, but the thing is I don't really put much time in to these animations and they're actually way below my usuall animation standard. I think that if I just got off my lazy ass and finished some of my serious, bigger projects I would a score somewhere around 3.85...
Unfortunatley, I'm lazy and sometimes I have a hard time finding motivation, so I'll just stick to these crappy, but fun to make, movies for a while. :)

Tack för att du ville dela med dig av din åsikt :P

Very funny ...

It was funny :)
IM GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK , BYE!

Pretty funny