View Profile SimMa-T

99 Movie Reviews

Hilarious and random as fuck!

Fantastically creepy! I searched the flash portal for some "eerie" movies and I was not disappointed with what I found!

I loved the contrast between the "cartoony" style and the eerie suspense that came with it. Excellent choice of sound effects and animation.

It was short, straight to the point and successfully managed to creep me out. I would really like if you made shorter movies like this in a similar fashion, since you clearly know how to deliver it! Great job :)

This one made me chuckle real good! So simple, yet so effective. I really like your short horror projects. Keep em coming!

fattyfatfatto responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it! There will be another 15 second one coming at the end of this month!

5 Game Reviews

Good effort

Well, i don't really like quiz games.. but this one was OK :D, thanks for using my music aswell!

keep at it

ShmenonPie responds:

Thanks, I really like your music, and I'm glad you took the time to look at my quiz.

Very Unique!!

I really liked this game !!

It was allright

It was allright and all, but yeah.. it wasn't something to new or intresting, BUT i voted 4 just to be nice :)

Try to make a kind of different game next time, a little more intresting.

Well good luck to you!

87 Audio Reviews

perfect

I loved it
a 10
and a download!

NutronicUK responds:

i like yous avater bro it is many cool.

random!

this was random! nice intro though,, whole thing made me laugh ;D

Boux responds:

not mine, made by louis boux

......

Boux Le Magic

Boux responds:

Sim the great!!!

1 Art Review

Beautiful! I love the sense of atmosphere in this artwork. The snow feels "heavy" on the trees and surrounding landscapes and that shine of light can be interpreted in different ways. There is also a feeling of upcoming dread surrounding the girl. Anyway, fantastic job! :)

Jafrie-Art responds: