View Profile SimMa-T

I like this song hania!

love it

........

AWESOME

Man you could easily do cool music for porm..

Awesome song!

Smooth

I enjoy listen to this, it's so smooth and relaxing.
Have to admit, the beginning got some X-FILE feeling to it :)

5/5

Gillenium responds:

My mom owns every X-Files episode ever made... and the movie, lol, so I've seen quite a bit. I grew up watching it and now recently my girlfriend has gotten into the show so I've been watching it more, haha. I think this is more upbeat than X-Files though. As of writing this, this is still my favorite song that I've made. Thanks for the review!

Strong

This is a song that would fit perfectly in a movie where they are about to DO something. Like following their plans for a heist or something, i dunno.. but it sounds AWESOME!!!

Gillenium responds:

Thanks again! I didn't really know what to do with song. I mean, I think it's pretty good, but I'm always looking for spectacular now when I release... I guess that's why I have so many songs on the shelf, haha. I'm glad people are enjoying the Vault series though

Awesome

You'r music is the best :], seriously!

Gillenium responds:

Thanks! I needed some practice with drums, so I spent a while on this one. There are certain songs where I just need to stretch some musical muscles that have gone unnoticed. I've always struggled to keep up with my drum use.

AWESOME

This sounds awesome!!

5/5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice :D!

I liked this song!!

That girls voice reminded me of the voice of " freezepops jem " music/video!

But i really think this was a cool and nice song, i like the voice and the instrumentz!!!!!

enduserstudios responds:

All real instruments except the drums.
Thanks for the good score! Tell your friends to vote high!

~End User Studios

Sweet

Sounds very cinematic and cool, give it a 9 and a 5.

How's the remix going btw?

Cheers!! // SimMa-T