Dormitory Dudes Dormitory Dudes

Pain in the ass..

Hi Shaun! I'm as always amazed by your artwork. The amount of detail and effort put into every single little piece of this flash( or your others for that matter ) is just astounding. I love the dialouge and how the characters were designed. Funny how you managed to make your voice actually sound like you were two different people. You fooled my ears that is. Kind of. I hope you'll get more views and fame in your,, life really. You are a true artist. I know how much effort you put into every project you work on,, even if it's a small or bigger one. And i've always thought you push yourself too hard. You are a hard worker! That says a lot about who you are. I'm truly inspired by you as a person. I know you will get successful if you keep going on with this kind of stuff as your profession. You will get famous one day, i swear!

And i'll be a close bromate standing right next to you through thick and thin... no manly body parts involved though.

I hope you are doing well and everything goes in a good flow.

10/10
5/5
+fav

Love you bro!<3

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

A W E S O M E

MAN!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING. The animation and flow is superb! I know how much effort you put into your work man.. You deserve something grand for this!

Really love the character movement and the art style was awesome, the use of colors and shadowing,,, AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS AWESOME, SHAUN IS AWESOME
IT'S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSS SOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

LOVE

CatFat responds:

Haha this made me laugh, thanks for the support simon! :D

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

I really enjoyed it

This had a nice feeling to it, simple art but still you seem to be aware of how to put accurate physic motion into this.. talking about the rewind and all.. great use of it!

The song was really nice too!

10/10 5/5

SimMa-T

New Video Game Quiz New Video Game Quiz

Good effort

Well, i don't really like quiz games.. but this one was OK :D, thanks for using my music aswell!

keep at it

ShmenonPie responds:

Thanks, I really like your music, and I'm glad you took the time to look at my quiz.

Draw 4 Music - STWPT Draw 4 Music - STWPT

Very Unique!!

I really liked this game !!

60 seconds to nightfall 60 seconds to nightfall

It was allright

It was allright and all, but yeah.. it wasn't something to new or intresting, BUT i voted 4 just to be nice :)

Try to make a kind of different game next time, a little more intresting.

Well good luck to you!

Nutronic - Run Away Nutronic - Run Away

perfect

I loved it
a 10
and a download!

NutronicUK responds:

i like yous avater bro it is many cool.

very serious song very serious song

random!

this was random! nice intro though,, whole thing made me laugh ;D

Boux responds:

not mine, made by louis boux

A Song of Melancholy A Song of Melancholy